– Arrange a handful of fresh, washed baby spinach leaves on your plate
– Open a can of tuna (water packed) drain it, and flake half of it onto your plate over the spinach.
– Open a can of white beans (cannelini), drain it, and dump about 1/4 of them on your plate.
– Add a few pine nuts (toasted if you want) for crunch.
– Add some fresh herbs (I had marjoram) if you desire
– Add a drizzle of olive oil and a squirt of lemon juice.
– Sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper and Kosher salt to taste.
Gobble the goodness!